Friday, July 07, 2006

Mood: foul

Don't you just hate it when you wake up and you just know you're going to have a bad day?

Well that happened to me, ooo, last saturday, and I still haven't snapped out of it. I'm experiencing a distinct lack of enthusiasm that I'm trying to hide behind a smiley facade, which is actually making me more annoyed with myself; sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world not allowed to have an off day. Or week. Month? Whatever! And to make matters worse, my nemesis is currently scoring an all-time high score on the Sparky Malarkey patented fuck-wit filter, I keep being asked stupid questions, and a squirrel just threw something out of a tree at me.

Even little Clint Howard can't snap me out of it.

On the plus side, I always write much better when I'm in a bad mood*, so I think I'm going to turn the mobile off, lock all the doors and windows, and spend the weekend devising my masterpiece. Watch out Shakespeare - I'm gunning for you, buster!

It's either that or cross my arms like a petulant child, shout "humph!" and sit in the corner. Which kinda sounds like fun, actually, so I might split my time between the two.



(*this blog entry being the exception)

No comments: