Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm just working for the weekend

When will the nightmare end?!

Heh, only joking. Seriously, though, I'm right in the mood for the weekend - and I mean right NOW. Shame there's still Friday to go.

Maybe it's the glorious weather. Maybe it's the fact that I'm really not in the mood to be shackled to a desk when I'd quite like to be out running. I don't know... Maybe I'm just b.o.r.e.d. Whatever it is, I picked up a copy of the Superman Returns soundtrack today (I'm quite partial to movie scores, don't ya know), so I think I'll boost my energies just as I'm parking up by work tomorrow by blasting the main theme out of the car stereo.

DA DA DA DA DA-DAAA, DA DA DA DA DA-DAAA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DAAAAAA…! (or something like that).

Oh, and in related matters, the lovely locksmiths who let me park outside their offices are moving next week, so I've got to find somewhere else to park. As if I don't have enough things to do! I'm going to "tsk" now.

TSK!

No comments: