Do y'know, I've actually not got anything specific to say today. That being the case, let's go with something like a news bulletin for the MTV generation who have an attention span roughly equivalent to a gnat.
• According to the Daily Mail, chicken breasts are "in", while chicken thighs are "out".
DO- Aw, that's going to get awfully boring after a while. I'll nip it in the bud now.
• Starbucks are trialing a new version of their hot chocolate. It tasted pretty great, and they gave me a voucher for a free hot beverage of my choice for when I next visit (which in hindsight makes me wonder if there's something dodgy about it...).
• After my little karma rant yesterday, things have picked up. I spent the afternoon in a whirlwind of interesting work and giddy laughter. Though, I suppose, seeing as I'm not usually prone to giddy anything, this could have something to do with the sugar content of the aforementioned hot chocolate.
• Also following on from one of yesterday's posts, I did forget something at Tesco: Actimel. No doubt at this moment bad bacteria are overpowering the forces of good in the battle of my gut.
• I've started using the words "dude" and "awesome" a lot. This might be a knee-jerk response to watching too many episodes of The OC. Which is an awesome show, dudes.
• The best way to describe my mood at the moment can be summed up by the opening lyric of the Nada Surf song 'Blankest Year'. Go listen to it; if you're in a bad mood it will make you feel SO much better. And if you're in a good mood you might just explode. In a good way. If that's possible.