Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Link crazy

Look people:

I've added a few more links over there. Yeah, THERE.

First up is What I do. Which, er, shows you what ... I ... do. Hmmm.

Next are two links (a blog and a myspace) bearing the name of Mr Iain Baker, XFM DJ and all-round top bloke; his Westway blog was one of the sites I visited that got me thinking about starting this whole malarkey in the first place. So, er, Iain, it's really all your fault!

And last but certainly not least is Across-the-Board. I can't remember how I found this, but it's one of the blogs I always make sure to check first thing in the morning when I get to work, because it consistently makes me snort with laughter as I'm trying to eat my ready brek (which in itself is quite funny, and possibly worthy of a post when I sort out how to get some pictures up here).

So go have fun, kids!

2 comments:

Iain Baker said...

And i've linked you as well!
Nice one Tim, it's always nice to have influenced someone :)
keep it up,
iain

Tim said...

Cheers Iain - much appreciated!

Now I've just got to come up with something interesting to shout into the void...!