Monday, March 13, 2006

Anybody out there...?

OK... I've been meaning to try this blogging thing for a while, so here we go...

Howdy!

First post, so definitely going to be a bit rubbish (I'm sure things will improve at some point, so stick with me on this).

Um... (yep, that was the digital equivilent of tumbleweed there).

Oh, yeah! Why call this blog Sparky Malarkey I hear you all asking (or is that just an echo?). I'm ignoring any responses, or lack thereof; basically, my brother, Simon (you better be reading this or I'll pound you, bro!) calls me Sparky. I like to think it's a term of endearment, but y'know what brothers are like.

So that's the Sparky bit sorted. And, er, I suppose the idea is that I write about my ... malarkey... Hmmm.

Note to self: must up the malarkey quota.

More soon.

Probably.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok Liam again so now i know some of the reason why you call this blog sparky malarkey and thats good dude see ya Tim

Anonymous said...

this website is very very good, i dindn't know blogs can be so cool well, see ya later Tim dude!!!!! from Liam Ashall