Saturday, March 25, 2006

Post run anaylsis: not dead!

I survived people!! The run went very well - and by very well I mean I didn't:

a) collapse

b) vomit

c) die

d) steal an old man's mobility scooter from outside a pub.

I really didn't consider the last one. Honest.

That said, Sweatband and I did have a brief moment of concern when confronted by one of those dogs with a face like an anteater and balls the size of melons. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of dogs. I don't really see the point of them, and in my experience they either jump up and push me over, or start snapping away in the general area of my... well, I think you get the idea. And it's at times like that when the owner usually says something like: "Ooo, don't worry his bark's worse than his bite!"

HIS BARK IS WORSE THAN HIS BITE?!

Well I've not had the chance to check that, have I? The little bugger would have to let go in order to make any sort of noise.

Clearly when someone told canines the world over to 'grab life by the balls' they substitued the word 'life' with 'Tim.'

No comments: