Tuesday, March 14, 2006

iTunes has upset me

Don't get me wrong, I love iTunes, iPods ... anything with an 'i' in front of it, I s'pose ... but iTunes basically just said to me that, after seeing that I own music by Phantom Planet and the Foo Fighters I'd probably also like music by McFly.

Erm, NO.

I'm sure they are very nice people (the one with a head shaped like a potato was very polite when a friend of mine 'accidently' slammed a door on his face during a chance encounter the other year), but I really don't want to listen to their particular brand of sub-Busticated pop pap.

Isn't it about time they split up and vanished into oblivion anyway?

Look at that - today's two posts had music as a common theme: the good (see below), and the bad. Don't expect me to be so consistent in the future.

Beats writing about about dawdling old people like I'd planned to though...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laim this is Liam i didnt know itunes upset you like that dude
you have ask me tonight a 5 to 12
on 18th of march well see ya dude by Liam

Tim said...

My first comment! Hi Liam, and cheers dude - you're the first to post a message to my site ... and probably the only person to have looked at it so far!

Keep checking back, yeah?

Anonymous said...

thanks Tim dude