Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bye bye Balok

You might've noticed that I've changed my profile picture. One of the reasons for this is that a lot of people found little Clint Howard a tad scary. My brother hasn't read this blog since I replaced The Brain with Clint.

My new pic is courtesy of comic book pal Graham; he whipped it up as a birthday card for me a few years back. Awesome innit? It's amazing what you can do with a dodgy photo of yours truly and a 'Captain Kirk Ken' (aside from putting him in naughty positions with 'Hailing Frequencies Open Barbie').

So it's bye bye Balok!


Lordy. That is a face only a mother could love.

7 comments:

Dinah said...

I kind of miss him. I'll get over it, sure, but there's something oddly comforting yet bizarre about that picture.

Not that I don't like the new one - I do. Very nice.

Tim said...

Oh, now I feel guilty about dropping him (the police ruled it to be an accident).

Maybe he'll make a guest appearance every now and then; maybe I'm just saying that, and it'll never actually happen.

I *JUST* don't know. Anyway, I'm going to return my Balok costume to the hire shop...

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I won't miss him that much. He was, as you say, a tad scary. Looks worse now, though...

Captain Kirk in the giant's grasp is cool!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO....!!!!
The freaky baby is outta there....YEAH!

See, grinding down your will over time does work lil' bro....

Tim said...

Inexplicable Device - It certainly seems that there was not much love for little Clint Howard and his vending machine teeth. I shall certainly miss the cheeky chappy. I wonder how long until they bring Gentle Ben out on DVD...?

Big Bro! And just because you've said that, I think I might bring Clint back!!

Muwahahahahaha!!!!!

Dinah said...

I did genuinely like him, but I was starting to picture you as him. So probably best that he's gone.

Tim said...

Hmmm... then yes, it's probably best he's gone. Alas, I do not spend my days sitting on plump pink cushions wearing a silver costume and getting off my face on tranya.

More's the pity...!