Sunday, May 07, 2006

Everyone has something to say

Since I started this blog, I've found myself taking a good look at those run by other people (and NO, not always because I'm surfing for Blogexplosion credits...).

And quite frankly I'm amazed. Everyone has something to say, something interesting and profound.

There are so many blogs out there dealing with such delicate issues as religion, politics, and spirituality.

Well, I too have something to say, something that I think ranks up there among those all-important topics.

...

...

...

ISN'T THE SECOND SEASON OF ONE TREE HILL JUST DIRE?! I mean, really, REALLY, just hideous?!

GEEZ!!! I feel I've wasted a good 10 hours of my life just to get to the middle of the season – and what for?! To see Sophia Bush dressed as a friggin' crab!!!!

GOD!! Aaaw! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, NO WONDER IT's BEEN BANISHED TO 8:50 ON A SUNDAY MORNING!!!!!!

SOMEBODY PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY!!!!!!

(Or does it get better in Season Three? Lemme know if I should stick with it - cheers!)

No comments: