Monday, June 12, 2006

Weeeeeeeeeee ... SPAM!

Well, I think today will go down in history as the day I realised that I'd made it in the world of blogging.

I've been spammed - multiple times!

You love me, you love me! I'd like to thank my parents, my brother, my dead goldfish...

Let's take a look at the praise I received from my new best friend 'Anonymous,' who helpfully posted throughout my blog in the space of about three seconds today...!

• I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.

I say briefly: you're an illiterate tit. I do appreciate a semi-coherent sentence structure, so go away and have a think about what you've done, maybe check out the epic works of Janet and John to see how words fit together nicely. But thanks for the hollow complement. Oh, and I thought the blog generally came across as being written by one person, and as far as I'm aware, I'm not half a siamise twin.

• I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!

Really?! Well, bugger me, 'cos this is my blog, and even I'm not impressed with the graphics. It's called a "template" you nutter. Say it with me. C'mon... "tem ... pl ... ate." There... You're still a tit. A stupid blind one too.

• This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.

I'm kinda warming to you now... (I'm such a cheap date!)

• I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!

Erm... didn't we cover this already? If that's how you're playing it - did I mention you're a tit?

• This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.

You can - you can buy this one for one million dollars ... Muwahahaha ... MUWAHAHAHAHA! OK, I'm not Dr. Evil.

More's the pity. I'd frickin' vaporise this S.O.B. with my "laser."

No comments: