Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's just another manic monda- er, Tuesday...

Bloody bank holidays, grumble, grumble, moan, moan.

So today, I managed to turn the alarm clock off in my sleep. Finally got up around the time I usually leave for work.

Hmmm.

Fortunately, Easter holiday traffic meant I got into work just 20 minutes later than usual... to find that the ants who have recently invaded the office have declared all out war. Bastards.

Mind you, Nippon spray seems to work a treat, and failing that I've just been whacking them with the can.

Then I found out the server was down - ARRRGGH!!! - to be followed by an email from My Nemesis who was gloating over the fact that he'd just gotten back from a relaxing 10 day holiday. Bastard. Maybe I should spray him with Nippon. Or hit him with the can.

Mind you, I think a personal nemesis could be this year's 'in' accessory. Beats Paris Hilton's deformed little dog.

What an eventful start to the working week.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: