Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's all getting a bit biblical

I've been working for the same company for almost seven years now.

(SEVEN YEARS!? Bloody hell!!)

Anyway, in that time, the office has been flooded. And struck by lightning.

Recently we've discovered ants in the kitchen. Not just one or two. LOADS OF THEM.

Now, I've never read the Bible, and please stop me if I'm wrong, but the above pattern suggests that at some point in the future we're going to be struck by some sort of ... plague...

What have we done to upset God?

On the plus side, we're quite enjoying messing with the ants. Today we discovered that they spin out of control like a rally driver on an icy road if you spray WD40 in their path.

And I've been hitting them with spoons.

You can tell it's a four day week, huh?

No comments: