Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Because Tara demanded it

Apparently my horrific foot was putting her off visiting my blog, so she requested a kitten to replace it.

This is Blister Kitty. Blister Kitty says hello.

Sorry for the lack of updates recently - in true IDV-stylee I'm going to lay the blame squarely at the feet of life, which has somewhat disturbingly gotten in the way of things a bit recently - in a good way, I should add (fortunately no retina-searingly horrific hot-tub nudity, though).

With a bit of luck I'll have some time over the weekend to let you all know about my recent shenanigans.

Yes, there has been shenanigans.

10 comments:

Tara said...

Haha!! Yay, thank you for Blister Cat! Actually, it's not like that blister was keeping me from visiting your site, but...yeah that thing looked painful and evil.

Look forward to reading all about your shenanigans!

Inexplicable DeVice said...

* humph *

Hello Blister Kitty.

Tim said...

Tara - Blister Kitty approves of your comment.

Inexplicable Device - Blister Kitty detects a lack of enthusiasm in your greeting. She disapproves.

Catastrophe Waitress said...

shenanigans, huh?
goodness.
i look forward to hearing about the shenanigans. and the nudity.

Tim said...

Aye, shenanigans. Actually there was a bit of unnecessary shedding of clothes. We'll come to that presently.

Emma said...

Thank you Tara - I felt the same way! I love Blister Kitty and would like to hear about her shenanigans!

Can you make some up please?

Tim said...

There's probably a story about how Blister Kitty got her adorable jumper.

I expect it involves her mugging someone as she needed to cover up her full-body tattoos of Ceiling Cat.

missyandchrissy said...

hi blister kitty!

hopefully blister kitty will erase all the nightmares that looking into the blister of sauron will give me...ouch! i hope that thing is on the mend by now!

Tim said...

Blister Kitty is pleased by your comment.

(and yes, it's scabbing over nicely!)

CyberPete said...

That horrific blister kept me from comin 'round so now you know what to do!

Avoid blister photos of course!

Wv: ejaggin - is that rude?